Discussions  >  CollabNet TeamForge  >  RE: Error retrieving previous build number for artifact

Back to topic list

RE: Error retrieving previous build number for artifact

Author wwightman
Full name William Wightman
Date 2011-03-23 11:49:03 PDT
Message Found this 20 seconds after I'd posted this.

In the pom.xml file the version listed for the collabnet plugin was 1.1.7-SNAPSHOT, I removed the "-SNAPSHOT" part and then I was cooking with gas.

I noticed I still had an issue at the end:
[INFO] [deploy:deploy {execution: default-deploy}]
Uploading: http://maven.jenkins​-ci.org:8081/content​/repositories/releas​es/org/jenkins-ci/pl​ugins/collabnet/1.1.​7/collabnet-1.1.7.hp​i
[INFO] --------------------​--------------------​--------------------​------------
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] --------------------​--------------------​--------------------​------------
[INFO] Error deploying artifact: Error transferring file

Which I think is the deploy command attempting to upload changes back to the repository. Since the .hpi was built I have what I need though.

« Previous message in topic | 2 of 3 | Next message in topic »

Show all messages in topic

Error retrieving previous build number for artifact 'org.jenkins-ci.plugins:collabnet:hpi' wwightman William Wightman 2011-03-23 11:28:49 PDT
     RE: Error retrieving previous build number for artifact wwightman William Wightman 2011-03-23 11:49:03 PDT
     RE: Error retrieving previous build number for artifact 'org.jenkins-ci.plugins:collabnet:hpi' ccmtaylor Christopher Taylor 2011-03-24 02:15:49 PDT
Messages per page: